Monday, March 30, 2009

Fill in the Gaps: 100 books Project Logos

So as previous posts have mentioned MoonRat has started a craze where people post up 100 books (usually ones should but don't get around to reading) which they will be read over the course of 5 years.

i asked the talented Ren Feathers to make up some logos. I'm including both image with size and direct link. Please feel free to post up on your blog to show you are joining up.

300 x 300 Image Url



200 x 200 Image Url



100 x 100 Image Url




300 x 300 Image Url



200 x 200 Image Url



100 x 100 Image Url

11 comments:

Vasilly said...

Emily, they're beautiful!

Lady Glamis said...

This really is a great idea. And I love your logos. They're so pretty I might just have to take part in this so I can put one on my blog. :)

Emily Cross said...

I wish i had half the photoshop talent that Ren has - she did an amazing job!

LauraCassidy said...

what a great idea!

Lisa said...

These are just beautiful. Thank you for doing this!

Roselynn said...

Ooh, I like them!

I_am_Tulsa said...

Beautiful job Emily!

I_am_Tulsa said...

Oh, and a thank you to Ren too! She is talented!
I'll be "taking" one of these" beauties! I don't know when I'm going to post my 100 since I know I have more than 100 books that need to go on that list! Argg!

SavvyD said...

you got me to go to the bookstore again. I bought 1001 Arabian Nights and Skinny Bitch.

1stdaughter said...

Love this idea! And I completely agree, Ren is so talented.

Alps said...

Thanks so much, Emily and Ren. These are amazing. I just used one on my blog for my own list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails