Saturday, December 13, 2008

This time next week!

I know its a horrible thing to wish part of your life away but God i wish it was this time next week!! I have sooooo much to do its not even funny. Handed in my research proposal, now i 'just' have a 2000 word report for monday, a report on tuesday, 2 x presentations thurday and a 3,000 word essay on friday. F***!!

I don't know how i'm going to get this all done. I'm blogging for God's sake. I'm in denial mode which i always do so well!!

So yeah, i wish it was this time next week and instead of grumbling about the above, i'm actually writing my story. thankfully with all the stress, my mind wanders back to it and i have a decent outline for prologue, chap 1 and 2. after that well who knows..........

wish i did hahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails