Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FAIL with a Captial F***

If i was a Security Camera, this would be me right now!!



Ok, short note cause i have more stuff to study for my exam tomorrow. eek.

Why would the council not put salt on a road which was wet the night of -3 temperatures?? The road was like glass = traffic jams = i missed the train. I had to be driven to the next town over that had a train station!! Eventually got to university on time. . . .

in summary, i failed that exam which means i'm completely fucked for getting an honours masters. I have NEVER FAILED an exam in my life. I'm so upset and angry that i may even resort to using a smillie. . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow...sat looking at my screen for about two minutes (a lifetime for me) trying to think of something wise and perky to say...if I think of something later, I'll get back to you.

Emily Cross said...

Hey Anita, its lovely to get a post from someone i don't know, welcome to the blog. No Need to say anything, i purely like to whinge alot! your post is a pick me up enough

Related Posts with Thumbnails