Thursday, January 8, 2009

More PhotoBucket!!

Oh This is so BAD - for my grades

Here is more photobucketness. . . . i may have to find a free version cause paint is driving me NUTS

Here are a few more covers, avies and banners

AVIES

Version 1


Version 2




Banners (both quoting a version of the first line of the novel)

Banner 1



Banner 2



More Book Covers

Version 1



Version 2



Well thats it for now - trust me there will be more. . . . . .

Ugh i think i have a new obsession. . . . . . thats all i need is another one!!

2 comments:

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

they are all brilliant. might have to try photobucket myself

Jen said...

Not that you need a link to a site that will help you procrastinate, but...
I use lunapic.com for my book covers. It's pretty awesome -- and you don't even have to download anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails