Sunday, January 11, 2009

Signing off. . . . . . . . .

Boys and Girls I am in some serious shit

i'm am totally and utterly screwed for my exams. I've been up since 7am and its 9.15 and i'm getting nooooowhere. Ugh. and i've less than ten days till my exmas

*deep Breath*

So, this is me signing off till my exams. I'm making myself STOP distracting myself.

Must Concentrate!

Ugh

So anyone from WD reading this - if i'm not very chatty or around for next week or so, you know why!!

ciao for now

Emily!

3 comments:

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

You probabaly won't get this until exams are over, but good luck!

Jen said...

Good luck on exams, Epona. Hope all goes well. And you're right, you don't need the distractions of Photobucket, the Draft, or blogs right now. We'll try not to have too much fun until you can get back on, promise!
Have a good day. :D
♥Novel

Mary Lindsey said...

Good luck with exams, Emily. And thanks for visiting the QueryTracker Blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails