Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nifty Idea

I was just updating my other blog 'Novel News' with latest headlines, when i say the 'Blackwell' are unveiling the espresso -

" thefirst Espresso Book Machine, allowing customers to access "any book" on a print-on-demand basis, in store on 17th April."

Basically you can go in and order any book and have it in few mins OR download the book onto usb/cd!

I think this is such a cool idea, it would totally eliminate the whole 'returns' business for publishers and save a few trees and 'space'

What do you think?


3 comments:

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

Sounds like a good idea..but still..something is not quite right there..

Jen said...

That seems really weird...I dunno what to think about it. I'd have to research it a little more.

Lady Glamis said...

Hmm, interesting. Not sure what I think about that. I'd have to know more to make a decision whether or not I would use something like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails