So, i think i've been falling a little behind lately in regards to this blog, WC blog and Book Bundle due to ALL my course work (which is horrendous!). Come May though i'll be 'trying' to study for my exams and be procrastinating like a mad thing by blogging. Yay!
Heres my to do list for the next month though:
- Get more members for the Writer's Chronicle Forum
- Contact Published members and start getting 'the published' section more 'alive' and organised. PROMOTION being the key word - like interviews/book reviews
- Set up the first monthly competition on the Writer's Chronicle (maybe with a prize!)
- Write a new topic for the Writer's Chronicle Blog - maybe making the posts more specific and smaller (thus easier to read)
- Toying with the idea of an Ezine for WC writers - might see about that one.
- Gather more research for my book, journals and articles etc.
- Review this at end of March.
Ugh. 8 more weeks till my lectures are finished and i can stop commuting four hours aday. Yay.