Sunday, March 1, 2009

Under Pressure: Oh Freddie It's so true

Aw Freddie Mercury, I think you and Bowie sang that song just for me!

So, i think i've been falling a little behind lately in regards to this blog, WC blog and Book Bundle due to ALL my course work (which is horrendous!). Come May though i'll be 'trying' to study for my exams and be procrastinating like a mad thing by blogging. Yay!

Heres my to do list for the next month though:

  1. Get more members for the Writer's Chronicle Forum
  2. Contact Published members and start getting 'the published' section more 'alive' and organised. PROMOTION being the key word - like interviews/book reviews
  3. Set up the first monthly competition on the Writer's Chronicle (maybe with a prize!)
  4. Write a new topic for the Writer's Chronicle Blog - maybe making the posts more specific and smaller (thus easier to read)
  5. Toying with the idea of an Ezine for WC writers - might see about that one.
  6. Gather more research for my book, journals and articles etc.
  7. Review this at end of March.
Phew and this is just my 'writing stuff' and not my actual study work which is about three times longer and tougher than this.

Ugh. 8 more weeks till my lectures are finished and i can stop commuting four hours aday. Yay.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Keep that chin up and just keep working at it. And if you need any help in regards to the WC, I have enough extra time that I could help you out. Just offering.

Hope the rest of the day goes well.
♥Jenna

1stdaughter said...

Man, you know how to pile it on! I wish you good luck and hopefully in the next day or two I can help the 1st goal on your list by finally getting on with WC. Can't wait to get back in touch with everybody after so long.

PS I think the Ezine is a great idea and would love to help if you need it.

Lady Glamis said...

Good luck with all that work! I just read your last post, too, and I have to wish you luck on a new novel. What a great goal you have even with your already-heavy load! You know what, though? I ALWAYS work better and produce better work when I'm busy. My brain gets into this work mode that just focuses better, I think.

CJ Raymer said...

Very ambitious! But, I have a feeling that if anyone could do it, you certainly could! Great job! XOXO

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

good luck! love Under Pressure! One of my fave Queen songs made even better by David Bowie!

LauraCassidy said...

thanks for following my blog! :) I've started to foloow yours too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails