Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award

Thank you so much to Jen for nominating me for the Lemonade Stand Award and it is for great gratitude and/or attitude! (hehe, i think this award may be ironic)



Okay, the rules of this one are as follows:

* Post the award on your blog
* Let them know who gave it to you and link
* Nominate ten other blogs and link to them
* Let your nominees know that they've received the award


My nominees:

Amanda, of the ramblings of a hopeful artist

Casey, of Literary Rambles

Clare, of The Life of a Wannabe Writer

Cindy, of Cindy Wilson

The1st Daughter, of the 1st daughter

Andrea, of the book bundle's accomplice

Lady Glamis, of the innocent flower

Tina-Sye of Tina Sue Ducross

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the award! I will post about it soon, once the whole readathon thing calms down.

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

Oh my god so cool! Thank You! I'll do a post on it soon. When I can think of ten other blogs to choose for the award.

Casey said...

Thanks Emily!

I FINALLY got it up on my blog and awarded others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails