Get more members for the Writer's Chronicle Forum(numbers increased) Contact Published members and start getting 'the published' section more 'alive' and organised. PROMOTION being the key word - like interviews/book reviewsTried a few authors but will need to get serious about this. Set up the first monthly competition on the Writer's Chronicle (maybe with a prize!)We've had our first winner in March, april looks a bust though Write a new topic for the Writer's Chronicle Blog - maybe making the posts more specific and smaller (thus easier to read) Toying with the idea of an Ezine for WC writers - might see about that one(didn't do this but WC blog fits the bill) Gather more research for my book, journals and articles etc.Didn't do this either
Heres my new list for the summer.
- Get EVEN MORE members of the WC - currently at 70, i'm going to aim high and try for 200 by end of the summerr
- Get 50 blog followers (lol - i'm doubting this will happen)
- Gather more research for my book etc.
- Get more interractive with WC, such as interviews etc.
- Once my course is over, create a proper outline for my WIP and start writing
- Poetry - both reading of others and writing of my own.
- Attempt some short stories and try and see if i can get them published.
- Get serious about reading other peoples work
- Complete at least ten of my 100 booklist
- Learn GIMP (photoshopping)
- Learn website design
- Don't watch tv till after 5/6pm or dvds (i.e. west wing!)