Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Dark Divine - i'm in love lol


Its funny how things work out. I was going to blog about how crazy i am for 'the dark divine' book cover - black and purple are my favourite colours afterall. I want my book cover to look like this!! Anyhoo, just as i was about to type this post up, i notice that there is a competition running on Bree's Blog.

So I'm telling everyone to head on over and have a gander. Here are the amazing prizes

Qualified participants will be entered into a drawing to win one of three prizes:

1. A pedicure kit complete with my new THE DARK DIVINE nail polish! + An autographed ARC of THE DARK DIVINE + $15 gift card to Barnes & Noble.

2. Signed copy of MY BIG NOSE AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS by Sydney Salter + Signed copy of LIFE IN THE PIT by Kristen Landon

3. A $30 gift card to Barnes & Noble

*le Sigh* that cover is amazing!!

1 comments:

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

That cover IS awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails