Sunday, October 4, 2009

Puffin Classics Makeover



So i was recently in a bookshop, and wandered over to the 'classics children' section. As a kid i read alot but often these books were from the library - so i've fancied (when i had money -which i still don't have) i'd add to my jaded adult book collection with some children classics.

You can imagine my delight when i saw the new Puffin Classic covers for my all time favourite stories!!! Aren't the absolutely beautiful!?!?!

AND they also have spanking brand new intro by authors like Meg Rosoff, and Sophie Dahl (Roald's graddaughter)

Another thing to add to my wishlist lol.



4 comments:

LauraCassidy said...

These are lovely. I really like The Secret Garden cover.

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

I like the Black Beauty one

annerallen said...

They're so, well, classic. Beautiful. I wonder if we'll get the same ones in the US or if they're too classy for our side of the pond.

Diana Paz said...

I like them all, probably The Secret Garden one best :) I need a new Secret Garden, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails