Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving on up . . .

So i'm finally moving up to Dublin, to (hopefully) start my career as a academic/PhD student. For next few weeks (while my proposal is in the works) i'm going to be doing some tutoring in psychology in my university. Nerve wracking - hopefully first years won't eat me alive lol.

I've yet to sort out my internet connection up there, i imagine it will be monday at the earliest before i'm connected again (OMG - 24 hours, how shall i survive lol).

Really excited now, can't wait to move up and into my own space again. Although i love being home (most of the time) - i've forgotten how great it is to live independent of the parentals/family!

Anyhoo Ciao for now,

3 comments:

Danyelle said...

Congratulations, and good luck!

The1stdaughter said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Dublin and maybe I will one day.
Congrats on the program and good luck with it! I know you'll do great!
By the way, I think because of reader I haven't visited the site recently and I love the new look! Nice!

Emily Cross said...

Thanks Danyelle!

1st daughter - aw Dublin is ok (ish), its a very grey person and i'm a country sort of mouse lol. Cork is much nicer in my opinion.

anyhoo i'm glad you like the new look! I think this one shall be more permanent than others lol. Glad your new blog is going well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails