Thursday, November 5, 2009

Worried. . .

Ok, with my procrastinating ways and nasty computer viruses i've been redrafting my phd proposal for almost a month. Oh God, i know i'm taking way to long to do it and its not even up to scratch. Now i'm worried that

a] my department will be wondering if i'm always like this and if it was a mistake to take me on

or/and

b] The money will be gone by the time i submit this and get an interview (aka grilling).

Why is it taking me so long to do!?!?!

*sob*

anyhoo in related news i'm graduating next monday - i'm hoping to have this draft sent to my supervisors by Sunday (God/whoever willing) as i really really don't want this hanging over my head graduation night - i wish to be appletinised the whole night and next day - YaY!

Of course in typical 'me' style i'm heading to MUSE tomorrow so i won't be getting much done Friday - i will be in off mode though so i can truly have my spiritual experience that is muse live. lol.

Can't wait to see them again, i think this will be my 5-6th time to see them live now and i've never ever been disappointed. I definitely think i'll enjoy myself more though during this concert as *brag mode on* last time i was nervous as a kitten cause i got to meet them after the show.

*dreamy sigh*

Good times.

hmmmm. . . what was i worried about again? lol

3 comments:

Wendy Sparrow said...

Hugs and fingers crossed. I hope you get your draft done.

I like the look of the blog. It's fantastic.

Emily Cross said...

Thanks Wendy, heres hoping!

and thanks for the compliments on the blog, actually happy with this theme (which is saying alot cause i'm terrible for changing it lol)

Diana Paz said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I think I'm back :)

And congratulations on your graduation... good luck on the draft!

Related Posts with Thumbnails