Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wonderful News!

Despite all the drama of the previous post, i got an email from my supervisor (about ten mins ago).

Hi (myrealname),

Many congratulations!!! You have been awarded the PhD scholarship - I believe that's a great Christmas present :)

You did a really good job putting the proposal together and I am excited to work with XX, XX and you on the project!!

In case I don't see you before the weekend, have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the new year!!



I can't describe how absolutely thrilled i am. Thanks to everyone for all of your kind thoughts, hugs and positive vibes!

YaY!!!!!!


10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats Emily!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is certainly a good start to the holiday!

LauraCassidy said...

Yay!! Well done! :) What a great xmas pressie!

Casey McCormick said...

Huge congratulations!!

moonrat said...

YOWZAS!!!!!!!!!

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! I knew you could do it! What wonderful holiday news. Have a great Christmas too!

Emily Cross said...

Thanks everyone for the congrats, yays, well dones and yowzas :)

I'm absolutely chuffed! Starting a 'workshop' tommorrow before we break for hols so i'm hitting the ground running! Can't wait to start!

Thanks again for all the well wishes :)

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

Yay! well done! And Merry Christmas!

Diana Paz said...

Congratulations! Wonderful :)

And there's an award for you on my blog today.

Celine said...

That is wonderful, Emily! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails