Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog Award



Corra McFeydon was kind enough to give me her personally made blog award - Sweet!

So here is the rules of this award:

Please accept the 'Creative Writer Award' with no strings attached. You can post it within an awards page, sidebar, or new post; you can link it to me and pass it on to writers you know who host writing blogs, or you can simply read this note with my thanks attached and do nothing further. This is just intended as a gesture to further the premise 'writer' within 'blogger.' I'd love to see more writers acknowledged for the craft! Because we all are writers:

So heres my list of Blogwriters:

All things Moorhawke

42GO


A Chick Named Hermia

As the Plot Thickens

Diary of a Chalet Girl

First Three Chapters


Making the Strychnine taste like Raspberry Tea

Myth-Takes


Red Lemonade

White Rabbit NI


11 comments:

Celine said...

h My Goodness, Emily! Thank you so much!

Kitty Cat said...

Ah thanks Emily, you're awfully good!

chicknamedhermia said...

Awh thanks so much, sweetie!

T. Anne said...

Congrats to you and the fellow bloggers!

Au Lapin Blanc said...

*red face* Awww shucks you! Thank you very much!

annerallen said...

Congrats, Emily. You deserve it. I love the design. She makes a great point: Bloggers ARE writers.

When I read your great entry on writer's block for Nathan's contest, I thought of that, too. You've been worried about being "blocked," but you've actually been writing steadily: just not fiction. And who says fiction is intrinsically superior to nonfiction?

LauraCassidy said...

Aww wow thanks Emily!! And congrats on receiving it to :)

Danyelle said...

Congratulations, Emily! And thank you for thinking of me. :D

Helen said...

Oh wow, thank you so much!

C.E. Wood Inspired said...

Emily, I'm checking out your blog for the first time through a link on As The Plot Thickens. I read back through some posts and found that I LOVE that Microfiction piece! I look forward to future pieces, as I will definitely be visiting quite often!
I also had a quick comment about your New Year's post: cluttered mind = cluttered space.
"If a cluttered space is the sign of a cluttered mind, of what then is an empty space a sign?" ~ Albert Einstein

annerallen said...

Check out Nathan Bransford's Blog today. http://blog.nathanbransford.com

I'm the guest blogger!

Related Posts with Thumbnails