Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hiatus


I've just completed a huge amount of work and was completely stressed.

I've come to the frightening realisation that the *fun* has just begun!

In the coming month I've a number of assignments, theoretical model and theory to finalise and preparation for my first academic conference AND it's in a foreign country (and I'm the only one going!), workshop (also abroad) and I have my 6 month funding review so I'm up to my sweet eyeballs in work, stress and craziness.

So, I'm unplugging for the next month or so (probably til mid june). More than likely you'll see the odd comment but I'm putting all blogging, non essential laptop time away.

I shall be back though, hopefully in a more calm mode. . .

Till then, thanks for all the lovely comments

Take care

Toodles

Emily

11 comments:

Anne R. Allen said...

We'll miss you, but I'll bet you'll have lots of good stories to tell us when you get back. (Like what foreign country you're going to.) Bon Voyage.

And remember to HAVE SOME FUN.

Wendy Sparrow said...

I hope you get everything done AND more. Hugs.

chicknamedhermia said...

Awh well good luck with the academics!

Jon Paul said...

Good luck with your projects. See you in a few weeks.

notRuairi said...

Be wekk, good luck and hope you're posting again soon!

notRuairi said...

That, of course, should say well, not wekk. I hope this doesn't take away from the sincerity of the previous comment.

Emily Cross said...

@Anne - Thanks, hopefully I;ll have some nice pics

@Wendy - Thank you!

@Hermia - Thanks Missu

@JP - see you soon, thanks!

@notRuairi - of course not wekk only endears you more :) Thanks!

巧生 said...

0401影音成人影片交流愛撫淫叫色情照片性愛圖片女生如何自慰激突成人論壇美女脫胸罩走光一夜正妹視訊情人性愛論壇85cc影城性伴侶85cc色情影片打手槍情色視訊聊天室色情a片色情色情圖片限制級照片色情電話520sex免費色情網情色性愛一夜情聊天網成人聊天網視訊成人台灣性網av一夜女情色av淫女免費視訊美女挑逗情色影音聊天作愛影片辣妹清涼秀美女做愛成人自拍貼圖成人資訊色論壇台灣色情成人網站色情視訊聊天露三點打砲情色性愛貼圖av成人網成人影片

彥鈺璇洋 said...

Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself. ....................................................

LauraCassidy said...

Best of luck Emily!

Au Lapin Blanc said...

All the best of luck and good wishes I send to ye. Hopefully the stress subsides soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails