Friday, April 23, 2010

A little Chaos . . .



“Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.” - Chuck Palahnuik


Wrong - Check

Stupid - Check

Foolish - Check

Just waiting on the discovery part now :)


Hmmmm. . . wonder what my supervisor would make of that quote when I don't have my work done for the deadline . . .



Another nice quote is:
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth." - Tom Barrett

Totally going to say that to my mother next time she gives about me being messy mwahaha.

2 comments:

xoxo said...

Life would be terribly boring without a little chaos. Just think of that peace all the time--what would there be to write about???

Emily Cross said...

xoxo - i like your style :)

Little bit of chaos makes the world go round and a writer swoon! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails