Sunday, September 26, 2010

What do you think?


Well, what do you think of the amazing makeover!!

I have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Rachel of Parajunkee Designs- would you believe I only contacted her Friday and by Sunday she created and installed this wonderful template!

I absolutely love it - its like she read my mind and put in exactly what I wanted and couldn't convey properly into the most visual and beautiful form.

I'm so happy about this!!

So, it goes without saying that I highly recommend Parajunkee Designs if you want really professional job: http://www.parajunkeedesign.com/

Yay!

13 comments:

erica_henry said...

I really love it! I want a make over so badly but I had no clue where to start. I'll check them out.

Emily Cross said...

@Erica - I highly recommend Parajunkee. I basically had colours in mind and maybe an image (moon with tree and girl silhouette) and she tied it all together!

Rebecca said...

It looks fantastic! I love the colour scheme and the eerie tree silhouetted against the moon. Awesome!

Chanelle said...

It looks stunning! It definitely suits you and wow...I'm jealous! I'm definitely going to use Parajunkee when I want a new blog design!

Emily Cross said...

@Rebecca - Thanks for your comment! I absolutely love purple

@Chanelle - I highly recommend them, I'm so happy with it. I've been mulling over getting professional job done for a while now and I'm delighted I did it.

Anne R. Allen said...

I especially like that raven. The design has a gorgeous look, but it doesn't overwhelm the text.

Andrea said...

Love it!

Ragan said...

Lookin gooooooooood!

Kitty Cat said...

Spooky and pretty! Lovely.

notRuairi said...

Shiny.

Sage said...

Love it

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

wow, looks great!

Scarlet-O said...

seriously dope :-D

i was going for something a bit more like this when i scrawled out my logo on Paintshop too... hehehe... but no it's genius.

Related Posts with Thumbnails