Friday, October 8, 2010

Follow Friday (II)



Welcome to follow friday, a weekly meme started by the wonderful Parajunkee

Here are the rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - seducedbybooks.blogspot.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Todays Question:

How many reviews do you like to do a week?

Now that's a loaded question for moi, if I could get one review a week done I'd be very happy. This is the problem of a reading day job - when you get home half the time you're all read out!

Anyway, WELCOME to any new followers, it's great to have yeh.

Drop me a comment so I can return the favour :)

9 comments:

Anna said...

Hi,found you through FF!
I'm your newest follower!

Come check my blog at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/

Have a nice weekend!

Seduced By Books said...

Hello Emily - thanks for visiting us, and we are following you here and at book bundle and the chronicles of a writer

Inspired Kathy said...

Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a new follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to visit.
~Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

M. McGriff said...

Hi!! Found you on follow Friday!

Totally feel you on being all read out! I used to be an avid reader before college but once there, I had so much mandatory reading to do, I was too drained to read for pleasure! LOL

I'm definitely looking to getting back in the swing of things so any book recs you have let me know!

Happy Friday!

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hi,
Happy Friday! I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I usually drink iced tea while blogging and the occasional glass of wine. Have a magnificent weekend!


http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Emma Michaels said...

Hey! Happy Follow Friday! Just got back from my signing in California and posted a fun picture of me with Becca Fitzpatrick and Heidi R Kling for my FMBBF/Blog Hop post. Stop by and check it out!
Happy Follow Friday!!!
Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Susan said...

Glad to have found you through FF. I'm your newest Follower!

I try to do 3 reviews/week - sometimes I succeed, sometimes not ...

Emily Cross said...

Thanks everyone for the follows!! It's great to meet new people :)

donna said...

Hopping through to follow! Nice blog! Can't wait to check out some more of it. Happy Hopping Friday! Hope to see you stop by my blog, I'm a new blogger so not a lot of content yet, but its getting there :-)

--Donna
http://happy-booker.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails