Friday, December 3, 2010

Follow Friday (IV)

I have been really dreadfully busy lately and have missed a few FF as a result!

But today I make up for that. Welcome to Follow Friday hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee


To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.iceybooks.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Todays Question is:

What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??

Well for me, writing/reading poetry, writing fiction, listening to music. I sound quite the loner don't I? Ha! When I had time for a life I used to do acting and horse riding.

So What's your answer?




7 comments:

vampgirlx90 said...

New follower to your blog!
Keep up the good work.
Care to follow me back?
Happy Blogging!

pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

Shannon@BooksDevoured said...

Hi, I am a new follower. I love your blog design! Purple is my favorite color.
Shannon @BooksDevoured

Howard Sherman said...

I love it! A question pertaining something other than books! Here's the
short list of what I'm doing when I'm not reading:

Cooking, gaming, gambling, drinking, smoking, golfing and sometimes even
watching TV.

I expound on all of the above at my blog. Follow me here -
http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Steph said...

new follower - I respect anyone with the patience for a PhD program! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There!
I'm your newest follower! I love the colors you are using also! Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

Emily Cross said...

Thanks for the follows every one :)

I'm trying to follow everyone now.

@Howard - you're website seems to be down, it says it's under maintenance just in case you were wondering why i'm not following you back.

iamjenai said...

found your blog thru the hop and im a new follower.

if you have time come visit my blog at: http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

have a great weekend!
iamjenai

Related Posts with Thumbnails