Saturday, January 29, 2011

Internet doesn't think much of either sex. . .

Well I was working away (as you do) but decided a bit of googling was in order so I began to enter some questions related to my work such as:

"why do women lead?"

"Why do women become leaders?"

And Google had some 'interesting' suggestions of what I might have meant.

Take comfort though, I did make sure to ask same questions about men.

WOMEN


MEN


Silver lining: The Internet doesn't seem to have a high opinion of either sex. Not exactly gender equality one is looking for though lol.


3 comments:

Anne R. Allen said...

This is as funny as it is sad. Google can provide us with such an interesting portrait of our culture, can't it?

Wendy Sparrow said...

LOL... this is one of the funniest AND saddest things I think I've ever seen. The females one was worse, though, in my opinion.

Anne R. Allen said...

I've given you an award on my blog. You're supposed to copy it here and list 7 things about yourself, then pass it on. You may have got it before, but hey, a new list of 7 things will give you a new blog topic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails