Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year and some resolutions

Belated Happy New Year!!

Apologies for the quiet, it's been a busy December and looks to be a busy January too.

As some of you know I have a list of things to do (203 things to do before I kick it).

One of which is to keep a new year resolution.

So I thought I should list my resolutions for this year:

1. Lose Weight/get healthier
2. End my singleness (i.e. be in a relationship for longer than 10 secs)
3. Complete 15 203 things to do before I kick it
4. Complete 15 FITG Books
5. Progress with PhD (study 1 complete and study 2 possibly)
6. Complete DarkShines
7. Complete Stephen Fry's Poetry Exercises
8. Start Collection of poems
9. Start collection of short stories

Quite a few I know, probably would be more realistic to have one or two. Aw well, maybe I'll luck out and at least complete one.

So more importantly amazing readers,

What are your resolutions for the new year??



P.S. If anyone has time, could they send positive thoughts/prayers my way 11th January? I have an interview for a wonderful scholarship (which could change my life and place of residence for a year)!?! Thank you Kindly!

4 comments:

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

good luck for the 11th!

I've got loose weight on my New Years Resolutions. And Wii Fit Plus to help me! Now I just have to make sure I'm up early to do it. And to get a job too.

Anne R. Allen said...

Resolutions are good, but they tend to focus on the negative. Focus on everything that's wonderful about yourself and I'll bet you'll get closer to your real goals.

Speaking as somebody whose list looked like yours for a lot of years...

On the 11th, I will send positive zaps and vibes across the planet. May you get exactly what you need!

White Rabbit said...

Post more of your writing up m'dear! I'd love to read some :D

Emily Cross said...

@Clare - I have wii (or should i say my sister does) - novelty kind of wore off when I almost knocked myself out exercising lol. Best of luck though :)

@Anne - Thanks Anne, you always have excellent advice. Thank you!

@WR - working on it :) I might start posting some short stories/poetry soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails