Apologies for the quiet, it's been a busy December and looks to be a busy January too.
As some of you know I have a list of things to do (203 things to do before I kick it).
One of which is to keep a new year resolution.
So I thought I should list my resolutions for this year:
1. Lose Weight/get healthier
2. End my singleness (i.e. be in a relationship for longer than 10 secs)
3. Complete 15 203 things to do before I kick it
4. Complete 15 FITG Books
5. Progress with PhD (study 1 complete and study 2 possibly)
6. Complete DarkShines
7. Complete Stephen Fry's Poetry Exercises
8. Start Collection of poems
9. Start collection of short stories
Quite a few I know, probably would be more realistic to have one or two. Aw well, maybe I'll luck out and at least complete one.
So more importantly amazing readers,
What are your resolutions for the new year??
P.S. If anyone has time, could they send positive thoughts/prayers my way 11th January? I have an interview for a wonderful scholarship (which could change my life and place of residence for a year)!?! Thank you Kindly!