Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for a Hiatus . . .

This blog has slowed considerably in the last few weeks and that's due to alot of real life stress. I haven't touched my writing in months and feel I'm only now coming out of my funk.

Strange time I know for a hiatus, then isn't it? But in my stressed moments I've gone back to what I love most - poetry. And I also hope that I can now also get back to writing.

I think this blog, as much as I love it, is a distraction from writing so I'm stepping back for a while. Once I've made some decent progress i.e. finish the story completely then I think I'll make a return.

So this is more a 'see you later' than Goodbye.

I'll be about the blogosphere though, reading all your amazing blogs so I won't be completely gone! And I'll be posting book reviews on theBookBundle and FITG.

Just wanted to say you are all wonderful and super supportive!

So see you guys around your blog comments :)

3 comments:

Anne R. Allen said...

I think every blogger/creative writer needs to take breaks. Good for you. I'm so glad your poetry muse is knocking on your door. See you in the blogosphere. Don't lose touch.

Kitty Cat said...

Good luck with the writing and real life in general. Come back soon! x

notRuairi said...

Ah I wondered where you'd gone :(
Hope it goes well and see you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails