Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Writing booty

After having my 'smart' phone (for the amount of problems I have had with this phone, I seriously question the term) for just under a year, I've discovered the wonders of bluetooth. Who knew I could just magically send stuff to my laptop without that cable yoke that was with the phone- certainly not me, friends!

So see below the wonders of bluetooth and BE AMAZED at my fabulous grainy pics!

#1 - Santa was kind enough to bring the best everyday fountain pen EVER - the Charcoal Lamy Safari. Dream to write with. . .






#2 Santa was very good to me (because I'm a very good girl, obviously) and also got me this beautiful cross journal. Absolutely obsessed with their journals (and now you can see why).

#3 For those of us who believe bed is more than a place for sleep - one of the big bros, really hit it on the nail this year for my xmas pressie with this wooden laptop table from argos! (I liked it so much that I bought another for my college apartment).

#4 And of course the mandatory pic of a cute dog.  I give you, Teddy -  the most photogenic of the family, yet the hardest to get a photo of. . .


I know what you're thinking, I'm wasting my time with all this writing stuff - photography is obviously my true calling, HA!

Anyhoo - Toodles for now & happy writing/reading to all and to all a good night :)




9 comments:

Anne R. Allen said...

Great swag! The main thing I got for Christmas was my new Kindle--and I'm so happy with it! You're right. That is one cute puppy photo. <3

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

What a Christmas. You've must have been a very good girl.

Emily Cross said...

@Anne aw nice :) how are you finding it? I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to the old e-books, maybe one will change my mind ;P

@Susan - thanks for the welcome back. I'm always good :P

Kamille Elahi said...

I love that pen! I used to have a load of fountain pens but they all explode, especially in exams. I think it's the pressure I'm putting on the pen.

I need a bed table! I would never have to get out of bed!

You have a lovely dog!

Emily Cross said...

Thanks Kamille - Of course I knew you were vampr :) I remember you mention your real name (Kamille) before and it struck me as being very pretty - funny how we can remember these things!

Great to see you're still writing, do you hear much from the other draft ladies? Novel_Goddess is doing loads online with writing, think she's started her own e-zine and all.

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

I so want a bed table! Should see if I can track down that pen too. Been looking for a nice one but all the ones I think you be great to write with turn out to be a bit blur!

And the dog is so cute!

Kamille Elahi said...

I don't really know. The Draft is pretty much empty. I haven't seen Novel on there for about a year I think.

Kamille is just my pen name. My real name is a lot harder to pronounce and say hahaha!

I still read Novel's blog though.

I_am_Tulsa said...

Ooooh lovely, presents! I must find me a pen like that too!

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails