Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Published!!!

YaY! I've some excellent news!!

My short story, Eternally Yours, has just been published by new e-zine The Bohemyth!

I'm so pernickety I almost never submit my stories because I feel they are never up to proper standard so I'm thrilled that this actually got accepted! I know I've a long way to go as a writer but I'm so happy this story found a home :)

I would love if you popped over and let me know what you honestly think of it!

 The Bohemyth is a weekly online literary journal which is focused on contemporary short fiction with literary bent and also photography. Although based in Ireland, they are open to contributions from everywhere! They are open to submissions, so I highly recommend popping by and looking at their submission guidelines :)

I'm so excited and I feel its really serendipitous that this is happening on Halloween :) 

2 comments:

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Emily Cross said...

Thanks a mil Clare :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails