Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today, 5 years ago, it all began. . .


It's hard to believe but this time 5 years ago I started this blog.

Truth be told, when I started I'd imagined that I would be a published author by now.

However, real life happens and nothing worth having comes easy.

So, I just wanted to mark this moment in time and say although my posts haven not been the most constant, my readers/friends certainly have been.

Thank you for sticking with me on this long and twisty journey xxx


2 comments:

Tuesday Kid said...

Happy blogging birthday! I'm just past the 5 year mark myself. I thought I'd be published too. It hasn't happened yet, but let's keep trying.

Emily Cross said...

Thanks Tuesday Kid!!

Yes, let's keep going! We have to keep our masochistic writing streak happy :D

We'll get there !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails